Hidden among alleyways and splashed across business walls there are plenty of artistic surprises to discover in the streets of Bundaberg.
With interest in public art increasing throughout the community, here’s just seven of the murals found in the CBD:
- The first of a series of #lovebundy murals, this Team Snipz creation was created as part of the 2018 Crush Festival. Find it down Post Office Lane (in between the post office and Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery)
- This marine-inspired mural located on McLean Street is part of a program coordinated by Reclink Australia, find out more, including the locations of more urban art walls on their Facebook page.
- This funky find is located on Bourbong Street in a small alleyway between Indulge Café and Bill Proctor Jewellers.
- The Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery car park features this wonderful splash of colour titled Build, Connect, Grow, created by Simon Degroot in 2017.
- You haven’t stumbled down the rabbit hole – this wonderland inspired creation is right in the heart of the CBD next to Bundaberg Health Foods on Woongarra Street.
- The gelato from Nana’s Pantry might leave you dreaming of waffle cones, much like this ice cream inspired artwork featured on the business’ wall.
- Still chasing that fairytale? With this Team Snipz twist on the classic Cinderella, you can try on the glass slipper in Targo Street next to Nathan's Boutique!
You also have the Whale wall, and the Mural on the Quay street side of the Bundaberg Regional
Art Gallery as well.
Loving all this art stuff. Don’t forget to mention the hand-painted pavers down the end of Bourbong Street in the middle section where Indulge have set up. Works created by local school children of the region.
Comments are closed.