Do you have an innovative arts project idea you want to get off the ground?
Are you interested in taking your arts career to the next level?
CQRASN is launching a new professional development opportunity, the Hothouse Mentorship Program, that will provide one-on-one mentoring opportunities for residents of the Wide Bay and Burnett Regions.
Mentors can assist artists to learn the skills of project planning and grant writing.
The innovative program will see emerging arts workers and/or artists partnered with experienced arts professionals, to build skills in arts project planning and learn how to access state and national arts funding.
This program is designed to increase the skills capacity in the Wide Bay/Burnett and increase arts industry employment in the region.
Applicants are required to submit an arts project idea that they will be mentored to develop.
Applicants must be willing to apply for grant funding and manage the arts project once the mentoring project comes to an end.
This opportunity includes:
• 3 x workshops in grant writing and project planning with Shelley Pisani from The Ideas Distillery
• Enrolment in a five month one on one mentorship with an experienced art’s professional, to receive personalised and guided advice on completing a grant application and planning a project.
• The opportunity to share and learn as a group.
• The opportunity to be a part of, and help build, a supportive network of arts workers in the Wide Bay and Burnett regions.
• The opportunity to present the outcomes of your project at a CQ RASN showcase event.
Expressions of interest for the program are now being called.
To find out more about the program, click here.