Bundaberg police have conducted a two-day traffic operation targeting a number of offences and booked 14 drug drivers.
More than 2700 random breath tests were undertaken and more than 60 roadside drug tests.
One person was charged following a positive blood alcohol test with 14 people testing positive to drugs.
During the operation
- 20 traffic infringement notices were issued for driving unlicensed, driving unregistered, defective vehicles, learner driver driving without supervision and defective vehicles;
- 14 people tested positive for driving under the influence of drugs, 52 returning a negative reading;
- One person was charged for drink driving;
- 20 street checks were conducted.
- In April: Police traffic blitz focused on road safety