Community members are invited to attend drop-in sessions regarding works planned at Paradise Dam. Sunwater staff will be on hand to answer questions and discuss wet season preparedness.
- When: Tuesday 10 December, 12.30pm – 2pm
- Where: Gin Gin RSL Memorial & Community Hall, 37 Milden Street, Gin Gin
- When: Wednesday 11 December, 8.30am – 10am
- Where: North Progress Hall, 18 Queen Street, North Bundaberg
- When: Wednesday 11 December, 11am – 1pm
- Where: Wallaville Hall, 2 Walla St, Wallaville
- When: Wednesday 11 December, 5pm – 7pm
- Where: Bundaberg School of Arts, 184 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg.
There is no need to RSVP; people can drop in anytime during the sessions. If you can’t make it to a session but have a question, please email [email protected] or call 3120 0270.
- Other news: Paradise Dam Commission of Inquiry underway