The Growing Queensland Business Roadshow will be in Bundaberg soon offering free sessions to help local businesses supply to the Queensland Government.
The sessions will provide practical information, tools and tips along with opportunities to find out about a range of other related programs.
In addition, there's the opportunity for government buyers to meet directly with local suppliers.
These events will provide information on:
- Government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities for your region
- where to find upcoming opportunities and receive notifications
- how to make the most of these opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips – improve your chances of tendering success
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government's procurement from Indigenous businesses
- growing your business through international trade – what are the barriers and how the government can help
- how to determine insurance requirements for procurement activities.
Each three hour session will be a combination of a formal presentation, interactive activity and networking with representatives available from government and industry to answer your questions.
The Bundaberg session will be held on Tuesday, 7 September from 9am to 12pm at the Bundaberg Multiplex.
Get your tickets here.