The sessions will provide practical information, tools and tips along with opportunities to find out about a range of other related programs.
In addition, there's the opportunity for government buyers to meet directly with local suppliers.
These events will provide information on:
- Government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities for your region
- where to find upcoming opportunities and receive notifications
- how to make the most of these opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips – improve your chances of tendering success
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government's procurement from Indigenous businesses
- growing your business through international trade – what are the barriers and how the government can help
- how to determine insurance requirements for procurement activities.
Each three hour session will be a combination of a formal presentation, interactive activity and networking with representatives available from government and industry to answer your questions.
The Bundaberg session will be held on Tuesday, 7 September from 9am to 12pm at the Bundaberg Multiplex.
Get your tickets here.