The group have shared the recipe with the community, combining the sweetness of vanilla cupcakes with the unique flavours of ginger beer to create a scrumptious treat.
- 1 packet vanilla cake mix 375g
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 125 mls Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Mix as per directions on cake mix packet, add the ginger beer and other ingredients to mix and put into paper patty pans in a metal patty pan.
- Bake as per instructions.
- 250g butter (room temperature)
- 500g Icing Sugar Mix (sifted)
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ – ½ cup milk
- Cream butter, lemon juice and vanilla essence in large bowl until well mixed.
- Add ½ icing mixture at a time, adding milk at halfway point.
- Place in prepared piping bag and pipe as desired.
Other recipes: Prosciutto wrapped figs the perfect starter