Linda Dampier has created this delicious recipe for savoury scrolls, perfect for morning and afternoon teas or everything between.
The Woodgate resident said she loves to bake the homemade snacks as part of her cooking classes held in the community.
- 1 1/4 cups of self raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- Milk to mix
- 1 to 2 handfuls of grated cheese
- Put flour, salt and butter into a bowl and mix until mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add a little amount of milk at a time to form a dough.
- Roll dough out flat and spread with Vegemite and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll up and cut into thin/ thick strips and are onto a greased tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
More recipes: Barritt’s Butchery Apricot-glazed lamb loin chops