A water bore pump at Miles Street in Kepnock is scheduled for refurbishment as part of Bundaberg Regional Council’s water services maintenance program.
The refurbishment works for the water bore pump will include the removal from the station for repairs.
Council’s Water Services team will complete the works on 4 October 2022, between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm.
The water bore pump refurbishment includes:
• Pump removal from the station for repairs.
• Cleaning of the bore screens.
• Flushing of the station’s pipework.
• CCTV and station condition assessment.
• Pump re-instated and brought back online.
Residents are advised there may be changes to the water supply in the area during this time.
There will be some noise pollution caused during the cleaning of the station’s screens during the operation, between 9 am and 3 pm.
- Other news: Dr May’s Island closed for shorebird protection