Notice is given under section 21 of the Planning Act 2016 and the Minister’s Guidelines and Rules that a proposed amendment to the Bundaberg Regional Council Planning Scheme (Interim LGIP Amendment) is available for public consultation. The public consultation period for the proposed interim LGIP amendment commences 10 March 2023 and closes on 31 March 2023.
The purpose and general effect of the interim LGIP amendment is to ensure the Schedule of Works model and Plans for Trunk Infrastructure better align with Council’s latest network planning and Capital Investment Plan (CIP). The updates include the following:
- inclusion of existing assets that have recently been constructed, provided or reclassified;
- removal of future assets that have been constructed (are now existing), or are no longer required;
- inclusion of future assets that have been conditioned under a development approval or newly identified in the CIP (identified through more recent network planning);
- adopting more contemporary financial inputs that align with a revised base date of 2021 (from the previous base date of 2016).
The proposed interim LGIP amendment and supporting information is available for inspection and purchase at Council’s Development counter at the Auswide Building, Level 6, 16-20 Barolin Street, Bundaberg Central. The proposed interim LGIP amendment can also be viewed online and downloaded at ourbundabergregion.com.au.
Any person may make a written submission to Council about any aspect of the proposed interim LGIP amendment. In order for a submission to be properly made, it must:
- Be made in writing to Bundaberg Regional Council;
- State the name and address of each person making the submission;
- Include one postal or electronic address for service relating to the submission;
- Be signed by each person making the submission;
- State the grounds of the submissions and the facts and circumstances relied on to support the grounds; and
- Be received by Council no later than Friday 31 March 2023.
Written submissions can be made by post, delivered in person, made by email to email@example.com or made online via the ourbundabergregion.com.au project page submission portal.
For enquiries or information about the proposed interim LGIP amendment, visit Council’s website, phone 1300 883 699, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or enquire at Council’s Development Counter at Level 6, Auswide Building, 16-20 Barolin Street, Bundaberg Central.
Chief Executive Officer
Bundaberg Regional Council