Bundaberg Police received a special delivery to their office this week — some very thoughtful handmade cards by students from St Mary’s Catholic Primary School.
Special delivery messages included:
- “Thank you for all the work you do helping our community. You are the best Police Service” – Rhys
- “Thank you so much for protecting us, even at night. I want to grow up and be a police officer, so what I am trying to say is thank you so much” – Mia
- “Thank you for keeping our cities safe, you’re the best” – Cohen
- “Thank you for protecting our community” – Thomas
- “Thank you for taking care of our town with responsibility” – Matilda
The cards were made by students in Class 4P for Act of Kindness Day, which is part of Catholic Education Week.
Constable Lucy Buchanan was overwhelmed with their kind words and beautiful illustrations and wanted to share the cards and acts of kindness with community members.