Bundaberg Now Weekender tells the touching story of local toddler William Wheeler whose dying wish is to visit a water park with his loving family.
Other Weekender stories include:
- Indigenous Nurse Navigator improves health outcomes
- Bundaberg the best for young doctor
- Green Solution for garden waste
- Recycling tips from Cr Tanya McLaughlin
- Childers to buzz with inaugural Handmade Hive
- Branyan garden of Geoff and Jane Smith
Weekender is an attractive digital magazine with curated stories from the Bundaberg Now website and notices from Bundaberg Regional Council.
All the stories are free to read.
Bundaberg Now Weekender can be viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile phone. It can also be downloaded and and read as a PDF file.
Weekender can be easily printed if you want to feel the touch of paper.
- Bundaberg Now Weekender, 7 November 2020