Bundaberg Now Weekender tells the touching story of local toddler William Wheeler whose dying wish is to visit a water park with his loving family.
Other Weekender stories include:
- Indigenous Nurse Navigator improves health outcomes
- Bundaberg the best for young doctor
- Green Solution for garden waste
- Recycling tips from Cr Tanya McLaughlin
- Childers to buzz with inaugural Handmade Hive
- Branyan garden of Geoff and Jane Smith
All the stories are free to read.
Bundaberg Now Weekender can be viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile phone. It can also be downloaded and and read as a PDF file.
Weekender can be easily printed if you want to feel the touch of paper.
- Bundaberg Now Weekender, 7 November 2020