With spring now upon us, the time for dinner parties and outdoor entertainment is here and what better way to indulge your guests than with a delicious starter of prosciutto wrapped figs.
This recipe comes from the team at Bundaberg Tourism and will serve up to four people.
- 4 slices of Barritt's Butchery's award-winning pancetta
- 4 medium-large fresh figs from Alloway Farm Market
- 100 grams of goat's cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Cut a small slice in the bottom of the figs and shove a knob of cheese into the middle of the fig
3. Wrap pancetta around the fig and secure with a toothpick
4. Place on baking tray and cook until pancetta is crispy – eight to 10 minutes
5. Remove and allow to cool for five minutes before serving
Other recipes: Sweet potato gnocchi with pesto