Are you interested in hiring one of Queensland’s best theatre venues? Then look no further than the 797 seat Moncrieff Entertainment Centre.
Here are the easy steps to hire the Moncrieff:
- Make an initial enquiry by calling 4130 4100 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for a copy of the theatre information booklet which contains all the necessary fees, charges and general information
- Book your dates and wait to be sent a formal contract.
- Pay a non-refundable deposit – the amount will depend on whether you are a commercial hirer or a community group.
- Speak to the Promotions Officer and the show or event can start being advertised, and tickets can start being sold.
- The Technical Coordinator will discuss any technical requirements and schedule
- Catering requirements can be arranged with the Front of House Manager
Other stories: Merissa’s Paragon memories keep passion strong