Woodgate Beach residents may notice their water supply is cut off on Thursday as Bundaberg Regional Council upgrades the water network.
On Thursday 10 August water will be interrupted between the hours of 9.30 am and 1.30 pm in the following area:
- Barramundi Drive
- Bass Court
- Eleventh Avenue
- Esplanade (southern side of Tenth Avenue)
- Flounder Street
- Hussar Court
- Mackerel Street
- Moray Court
- Snapper Court
- Spratt Street
- Tuna Court
- Twelfth Avenue
This Water Interruption is due to network upgrades.
Residents have been notified via letter drop and information is available on Council’s website.
Should you require any further assistance in relation to this matter contact Council’s Water Services Section on 1300 883 699.
After water is turned on:
- The water quality may not be of the usual standard and in some instances the water may appear discoloured, however, the water is safe for use.
- Council advises that you check the water prior to use. If it appears discoloured, turn on the nearest external tap to the meter and let it run for a period of time, or until it runs clear, and then do the same to the furthest external tap from the meter, to clear your pipework.
- If your water supply does not resume, low pressure is experienced, or the water remains discoloured after some time, please contact Council’s Call Centre on telephone 1300 883 699 to report the fault
- Other news: Solar installations part of net zero strategy