Details have been released for the first Bundaberg Greyhound Racing Club TAB meeting on Monday, 13 May 2019.
Sky Racing have published the schedule for the first TAB meeting with the first race starting at 11.42am. Kennels will open at 10.12am and close at 10.57am.
The elevation to TAB status is permanent, with the club scheduled to hold 52 race meetings a year.
Class 4 prizemoney for TAB meetings has been increased as follows:
- Maiden/Graded 460m – total prizemoney $1575
- Open/Finals 460m – total prizemoney $1840
- Maiden/Graded 550m – total prizemoney $2100
- Open/Finals 550m – total prizemoney $2365
Two feature race events will be scheduled for the first TAB meeting:
- A ‘Best 8’ over 460m – total prizemoney $5250
- A ‘Free For All’ over 550m – total prizemoney $5250
For the 550m event, preference will be given to greyhounds that have had at least one start at the track and distance.
The full program for Monday, 13 May 2019 is as follows:
- Best 8 460m
- Free For All 550m
- RQ Maiden Heats 460m
- Novice 460m
- Masters 5th Grade 460m
- Dan Saville Memorial 0-4 wins 550m
Due to the early start scratchings for Bundaberg meetings will now close the day before the meeting on Sunday mornings at 8.30am.
Nominations for Bundaberg meetings will close on Thursday mornings at 9.30am.
There is a non-TAB meeting today (27 April) with the first race at 1.30pm.
- TAB status a watershed moment for Bundaberg greyhound racing