The Winter Bundaberg School Holiday Pocket Guide contains 16 pages of events, activities and things to do across the Bundaberg Region.
There's plenty of events and activities to keep the kids entertained. If you’re on the hunt for things to do over the holidays, Wide Bay Kids has got you covered.
The local community group has published their school holiday pocket guide again and there really is no reason for kids to get bored.
Wide Bay Kids spokesperson, Angela Stedman said that Winter really is the perfect time of year for families to get out and explore all the wonders that Bundaberg has to offer.
From family fun days and pottery classes to art and craft lessons. There is something for all ages and abilities.
- Make your own paper plane at Hinkler Hall of Aviation on Wednesday, 3 and 10 July
- Play with Movement Classes at Peace within the Loft everyday (Monday-Thursday)
- Steam or Diesel train rides at the Bundaberg Botanical Gardens every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bundy Bowl and Leisure Centre Mexican School Holiday entertainment
Visit the www.widebaykids.com.au website for more ideas on things to do with your kids during the school holidays this Winter.
The Bundaberg School Holiday Pocket Guides are published every school holidays by Wide Bay Kids who compile the list of events and activities in an easy to read booklet.
The booklets were first published in 2015 with the support of a Bundaberg Regional Council grant. The Winter 2019 guide is now the 18th issue with them funded by the community group with support from local business.
Ms Stedman said that without the initial help from Bundaberg Regional Council, the Wide Bay Kids School Holiday Pocket Guides may not even exist!
“We are so grateful to Council as well as the local businesses who have continued to support us to publish them,” she said.
- New buildings to discover in Open House 2019