If ham is on the menu for Christmas dinner or lunch this year, try out this delicious recipe from Barbecues Galore featuring ingredients including marmalade and maple to give your ham an extra kick of flavour.
- Using a small sharp knife, cut through ham rind in a zig zag pattern. Remove and discard rind. Score the fat in a 5mm deep diamond pattern.
- Line a large roasting pan with two sheets of baking paper. Place ham in prepared pan.
- Combine marmalade and maple syrup to taste and then add in a saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce to medium.
- Simmer uncovered for five minutes or until thickened.
- Brush half of the marmalade mixture over ham.
- Cook ham until golden, brushing with remaining marmalade mixture every 20 minutes (mixture may need to be reheated during this stage).
- Serve ham warm or cold.
More recipes: Delicious unicorn muesli a hit with kids