New bus stops, pathway construction and landscaping were just some of the works undertaken by Bundaberg Regional Council in January.
In Bundaberg two major pathways were constructed, one in Barolin Street and one on Gahans Road, while new bus stops were created in Davidson Street and Whalley Street, Bargara.
Landscaping in the East Bundaberg Tourism Precinct was completed with a number of trees and shrubs planted in the park section.
In Childers, a resheeting program on Dowlings Road was finished while maintenance grading and pavement repairs on Butchers Road were completed.
A Gin Gin State School footpath renewal was undertaken in May Street and Milden Street.
Bundaberg Regional Council's bridge crew also commenced the replacement of floodway on Stone Stevens Road, Wallaville.
January roads and drainage summary
A range of other minor and maintenance works were also completed, including:
- River Road – repair culvert
- Grahams Road – repair culvert
- Hills Road – repair culvert
- Sharon Road – installation of headwall
- Ghost Gum Road – clean table drain
- Ten Mile Road – clean earth drain
Reseal preparation works:
- Zinks Road – in-situ patch and cut shoulders
- Reid Crescent – in-situ patch and cut shoulders
- Tara Street – cut high shoulders
- Kleins Road – cut high shoulders and 3x in-situ patches
- Chards Road – cut high shoulders
- Chards Road – commenced cutting high shoulders and in-situ patches
Grading works completed:
- Back Windermere Road, Bargara
- Three Chain Road, Calavos
- Hummock Road, Qunaba
- Woodward Road, Kensington
- Phillips Road, Promisedland
- Abington – Sims Road, Bootharh Road
- Booyal – Svenssons Road
- Buxton – Pioneer Road, Postmans Crossing Road
- Isis River – Broadhurst Homestead Road, Lambs Road
- Abington – Sims Road – 582 m
- Apple Tree Creek – Jones Lane – 348 m
- North Isis – Dowlings Road – 300 m
- Monduran Road
- Gayndah Road
- Dalysford Road
- Booyal Crossing Road, Nielsons Road, Goodnight
- Monduran Road, Waterloo
Other stories: Footpath installation planned for Avoca Road