Bundaberg Regional Council has three dedicated Customer Service Centres throughout the region open to the public between 8.15 am and 4.45 pm weekdays.
The service centres are located at:
- Bundaberg Administration Centre – 190 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg
- Childers Service Centre – 45 Churchill Street, Childers
- Gin Gin Service Centre – 4 Dear Street, Gin Gin
- For Planning, Development and Infrastructure Services – Auswide Building, Level 6, 16 Barolin Street, Bundaberg
If you can't make it to a centre, there are other options available.
After hours emergency Council service is also available by contacting 1300 883 699 outside normal hours of operation.
- How to: check for lost pet at pound