Local businesses are invited to attend the Growing Queensland Business Roadshow in Bundaberg next month.
The Growing Queensland Business Roadshow will be held in Bundaberg on Tuesday 6 February providing those who attend with practical tips and information on business.
By attending the roadshow locals will hear about the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games, working with government, transforming your workforce and mitigating supply chain challenges, plus lots more.
Queensland Government Procurement, together with partner government agencies, will host the roadshow which provides the opportunity for local businesses to find out about a range of different services.
Whether you are a small, medium or large business, a current supplier or a potential supplier looking to supply to local council, the Queensland Government or the Australian Government, this exciting program will provide an opportunity to talk to experts, view a range of exciting key government initiatives, engage in a personal one-to-one mentoring session and learn about upcoming opportunities.
The roadshow program includes presentations on:
- the Q2032 Procurement Strategy and preparations for the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- the new Queensland Procurement Platform
- business improvement tips such as understanding how your business can demonstrate value, get more business through the tender process, etc
- how you can work your local council
- increasing participation in supply chains through engagement with Indigenous businesses, social enterprises and small to medium enterprises.
There is also an opportunity to sign up for a free one-to-one Mentoring for Growth (M4G) session with experienced mentors.
Register for your free ticket to attend one of the many Growing Queensland Business Roadshows across the state.
The Growing Queensland Business Roadshows will be held at Bundaberg Multiplex on Tuesday 6 February, for more information click here.
- Other news: Bundaberg Region: Defib Hero status awaits!