Bundaberg Region small businesses can learn how to market themselves online in an upcoming workshop.
Ranking Australia Director Katrina Puranik is an advisor for Australian Small Business Advisory Solutions Digital Solutions Queensland and will be presenting on the topic ‘Google Ads: how to get on the first page in a day’.
She said the workshop, to be held on Monday 3 June, was provided at a heavily subsidised rate to increase business’s digital capabilities.
“This workshop aims to help small business owners understand how Google Ads works before they invest significant resources into this form of marketing,” Ms Puranik said.
“This workshop is being facilitated in partnership with Bundaberg Regional Council and RDA Brisbane and RDA Wide Bay Burnet as a part of an Australian government initiative in partnership with Business Station WA, Treeti Business Consulting in NT.”
The small business workshop will cover:
- Needs of the moment – Understanding how to reach customers
- Breakdown of how Google Ads works
- How to find the best keywords for your business
- How much should I be paying for Google Ads?
- Best practice for Google Ads campaigns
- Best practice: Landing pages & Google Ads – Why SEO & Google Ads work together
- Making sense of Google Ads reports
The workshop will be held from 9 am to 11 am on Monday 3 June at Bundaberg Regional Council. Cost is $18.41 per person and registration is essential.