Woodgate local Linda Dampier loves to create delicious lemonade scones and says this simple recipe can be whipped up in a flash.
“I like to make these when you have friends coming to visit because they are quick and easy,” she said.
“They are so easy you can even get your children to help.”
- 4 cups self raising flour
- 1 x 300ml cream
- 1 x 300ml lemonade
- Place sifted flour in a large bowl.
- Add the cream and then the lemonade.
- Mix together carefully until combined till it comes together if a bit sticky add a little more self raising flour.
- You take a small amount of the mixture, just enough to fit comfortably in your hand, and shape it gently together to form a ball.
- Place them into the bottom of your non stick air fryer pan.
- You don't need to leave a lot of space between them as they will rise upwards as well as outwards.
- Put your air fryer temperature on 230 degrees and fan force on 2, with the timer on 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
More recipes: Oyster mushroom and silver beet cheesy omelette