Bundaberg Regional Council works with volunteers to provide many of its services to the community in an inclusive and friendly way.
Are you someone who wants to give back? Your life experiences, skills and desire to help to others could make you the ideal volunteer.
Volunteers can assist with a wide variety of activities such as:
- Leisure activities with seniors and younger people with disabilities at the Gracie Dixon Respite Centre, (Bundaberg,) Childers Neighbourhood Centre and Kolan Community Options (Gin Gin)
- Maintenance of animal exhibits at Alexandra Park Zoo
- Exhibition installations at the Bundaberg Regional Galleries and the Childers Arts Space (ChArts), functions such as exhibition openings and reception
- Events such as the Childers Festival
- Tours at the Hinkler Hall of Aviation
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Council: