Community grants workshops can help local not-for-profit community groups or organisations learn more about Council’s Community Grants program and what is available.
The Bundaberg Regional Council Community Development Unit will deliver a series of free sessions.
Community grants workshops cover:
- Navigating the SmartyGrants portal
- Eligibility: is your organisation eligible? How can you become eligible?
- Levels of funding available under Council’s Community Grants program
- What types of projects or events can I apply for?
- Understanding the essentials of selection criteria
- What other supports can I receive?
- How long before I receive the funding?
- How to successfully acquit a grant
Community grants workshops will be held across the region, including in:
Tuesday 16 May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Bundaberg Recreational Precinct
7 Kendalls Road, Bundaberg
Thursday 18 May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Gin Gin Neighbourhood Centre
4 Dear Street, Gin Gin
Monday 22 May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Isis Cultural Centre – Supper room
49 Churchill Street, Childers
To register for a community grants workshop, RSVP by phoning 4130 4150 or email email@example.com.