Sunwater representatives will be holding information stalls over the coming week to answer the community’s questions regarding Paradise Dam.
Building Queensland is developing a detailed business case that will provide more information on options for the future of Paradise Dam.
Those options will be guided by data provided in a survey and by the feedback received at the information stalls where Sunwater representatives will ask growers to identify how much water they are using now and how much they think they might need in future.
The detailed business case will then be provided to the Queensland Government by the end of next year.
To answer the community’s questions regarding Paradise Dam, Sunwater representatives will be present at the following locations:
Friday, 11 September session 1
- Where: CBD Pavilion Bourbong Street, Bundaberg
- When: 11am to 1.30pm.
Friday, 11 September session 2
- Where: Bundaberg North Hall, corner of Queens and Gavegan Street
- When: 2.30 to 4.30pm.
Saturday, 12 September session 1
- Where: Apple Tree Creek Markets. On the Bruce Highway at Apple Tree Creek
- When: 6.30am to 12 noon.
Saturday 12 September session 2
- Where: Wallaville Progress hall, 2 Walla Street
- When: 2pm to 3.30pm.
Sunday, 13 September
- Where: Shalom Markets at Shalom College, 9 Fitzgerald Street
- When: 6am to 12 noon.
In case of significant wet weather on the day of the market stalls, Sunwater will advise of an alternate location via the Paradise Dam Facebook Page.