With the festive season upon us, Bundaberg Regional Council is reminding residents to remember the safety of their pets.
While many of the region’s residents spend time away from home, or out and about in the region more than usual, here are five top tips to keeping your animals safe.
- Check fencing and gates are secure.
- If you’re going away ensure your pets are contained and not causing a noise nuisance.
- Ensure your dog has its registration tag on its collar for a quick and easy return.
- Ensure your animals microchip details are up to date.
- If you’re enjoying time outside, make sure your pet is on a lead.
Find out more about hot to keep pets safe here.
Other stories: Bundaberg named a generous city