Knowing the dos and don’ts about kerbside collection can ensure your waste and recycling bins are collected without issues each and every time.
Bundaberg Regional Council has a list of helpful tips when it comes to using the kerbside collection including the following:
- Do place bins at least 50 cm apart from any other object to help collection to be more efficient.
- Do report issues or damaged bins
- Don’t bag recycling items, leave them loose in the recycling bin as plastic bags are not recyclable.
- Don’t place large, heavy or dangerous objects in the bin
To find out all the helpful dos and don’t click here.
- Last week: How to hire rotunda or Fairymead House