HomeCouncilHow to: report wandering stock

How to: report wandering stock

report wandering livestock
Livestock may stray from their property in dry conditions. Photo: iStock.

Bundaberg Regional Council can assist with wandering stock found on Council controlled land and public roads in the region.

Council engage the services of an experienced stock contractor to assist in the identification of the stock and impound if necessary.

Livestock may stray from their property in dry conditions in search of grass and water, or when fencing is impacted by bushfire.

While stock wandering onto private property is the responsibility of the property owner to address, if residents are unsure how best to proceed Council's regulatory services officers may be able to provide further advice.

Should you encounter wandering stock and are unable to identify an owner or they present a hazard contact Council's customer service team on 1300 883 699.

Latest news

Recent Comments