Check out this fantastic marinated fetta cheese recipe from Amanda and Chris Giles of Giles Herb Farm.
“We love our marinated fetta cheese and it is so easy to make,” Amanda said.
“Other herbs are used but thyme is a big one in this recipe!”
Add the below ingredients to a jar or container to create the perfected marinated fetta:
- Fetta cut into cubes
- Add olive oil (enough to fill up your container)
- Fresh oregano, thyme and rosemary
- 4 to 5 cloves of garlic
- Juice from half a lemon
- 8 to 10 sundried tomato slices
- Pinch of chili pepper flakes
- Sprinkling of steak seasoning spice
Other recipes: Enjoy sweet kumquat marmalade