HomeNewsBriefHow to: report a fault with traffic signals

How to: report a fault with traffic signals

traffic signals traffic light
Council manage some traffic signals in the region.

Bundaberg Regional Council can assist the public to report a fault with some traffic signals in the region, while other signals are controlled by Department of Transport and Main Roads.

Council services the following traffic and pedestrian signals:

  • Barolin and Woongarra Streets intersection
  • Branyan Drive, Dittmann Road and Avoca Road intersection
  • Johanna Boulevard and Bunnings entry intersection
  • Maryborough Street and Bundaberg State High School pedestrian crossing
  • Maryborough and Crofton Streets intersection
  • Maryborough and Electra Streets intersection
  • Maryborough and George Streets intersection

Faults with these traffic signals should be reported to Council's Customer Service team on 1300 883 699.

All other traffic and pedestrian signals in the Bundaberg Region are under the control of the Department of Transport and Main Roads.

Faults with traffic signals not listed above should be reported directly to TMR Bundaberg Office on 4154 0200.

Other news:

How to: report wandering stock

How to: Get disaster ready

How to: sign up for Hoopla


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

Recent Comments