Bundaberg Regional Council has engaged Boral Resources (QLD) Pty Ltd to undertake its asphalt resurfacing program with works on various roads throughout the area.
Community members are advised works will be undertaken using traffic control with some road closures, allowing access to local traffic only may be in place.
Residents can expect changes to traffic conditions during this time and delays may be experienced.
Access to private properties adjoining the work areas will be maintained during the construction period.
Roads in the asphalt resurfacing program
As part of the work construction activities will be carried out on sections of the following roads during the months of October/November 2023, weather permitting:
– Batchlers Road, Gooburrum
– Boundary Street, Bundaberg South
– Wyper Street, Bundaberg South
– Toonburra Street, Bundaberg Central
– Dunn Road, Avenell Heights
– Vandenberg Street, Avenell Heights
– Frank Gilbert Drive, Thabeban
– Hurst Street, Walkervale
– Moncrieff Street, Walkervale
– Isambert Lane, Millbank
– Loeskow Street, North Bundaberg
– Michel Lane, Avoca
– Palazzina Court, Avoca
– Reynella Drive, Avoca
Council is aware of the inconvenience construction work such as the asphalt resurfacing program causes and thanks residents and road users in advance for their patience and co-operation.